Caramel Pancake. The Best Caramel Pancake Recipe EVER! This is soooo easy to make and a really good syrup if you like the caramel taste. It's not thick, it's more on the runny side, but very tasty.
Check out our light and fluffy pancakes packed with salted caramel. Quick and easy, we used ready made caramel to make sure these pancakes were ready to eat in next to no time! Download Pancakes caramel stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. You can cook Caramel Pancake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Pancake
- You need 200 gr of flour.
- You need 4 tbs of Sugar.
- It’s 140 ml of soda water.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbs of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tbs of baking powder.
Bring restaurant-menu pancakes home with delicious fiber-rich pancakes. Salted Caramel Pancakes – Soft & fluffy pancakes, with bold caramel flavor in each and every bite! Father's Day is just around the corner, and I can't think of a single year growing up where we made. If you're a fan of caramel cake, then you'll love our Caramel Cake Pancakes.
Caramel Pancake instructions
- In a big bowl, mix together : Eggs, Cinnamon, Vanilla Essence, Sugar. Mix untik sugar dissolve. Add soda water. Mix it again..
- Mix in different bowl : flour and baking soda. Then, pour it in to egg mix..
- Dont mix it too much ! This kind of thing is enough..
- Heat the pan and add some butter. Pour the dough (one scoop) into pan. (I set the heat and put butter too much, lol. So it little bit burn and not beautiful in shape). dont forget to flip it..
- Make some pancake and set it, whatever you like. And add caramel sauce or banana or somefruit that you like. It Done !.
- I will share how to make caramel sauce soon !.
We complete these over-the-top pancakes with Caramel Syrup. These pancakes were inspired by Snooze AM Eatery here in Denver. Last week, the bf was oh so Last week when I was surprised with Snooze, we shared a gluten free caramel apple pie pancake. Sharing a favorite homemade pancake recipe today! These Banana Caramel Buttermilk Pancakes are sure to wow your family and friends!