Beef Brisket Noodle Soup (Instant Pot). That sounds goooood" said my dental hygienist. It was the usual dentist office conversation – get asked a question (What am I cooking right now? "Instant Pot Beef Brisket Soup") and then try to carry my side of the conversation with a mouth full of dental tools. A Hong Kong special sometimes eaten after a long night of partying, Jeremy's Beef Brisket Noodle Soup is aromatic, wholesome, and damn tasty if we do say so.
Jason had his first authentic Taiwanese beef noodle soup when we went to Taiwan and he loved it. He loves when my mom makes it and he's so excited that we can make it in. Beef Brisket Noodle Soup originated in China and is made out of beef, beef stock, vegetables and noodles (commonly used is the egg noodles). You can cook Beef Brisket Noodle Soup (Instant Pot) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Brisket Noodle Soup (Instant Pot)
- You need 2 of star anise pods.
- You need 2 of whole cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of piece of ginger, peeled & sliced.
- It’s 4 of green onions, sliced into 3 inch sections.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 6 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of beef brisket, cubed.
- You need of Beef tripe and tendon, if desired.
- You need 200 gm of dry fine Chinese egg noodle.
- You need of Vegetables as desired.
Since the this dish became popular all over the world so popular this noodle soup even the Instant Noodles nowadays have this flavour. How to Make Instant Pot Beef Brisket. If you're making this brisket recipe for I have a traditional Italian "Lagostina" pressure cooker which I use very often mainly for soups. I really like Taiwanese beef noodle soup, but it takes a long time to make the broth.
Beef Brisket Noodle Soup (Instant Pot) step by step
- Set instant pot to saute and add vegetable oil. Once oil is heated, add star anise, cloves, garlic, and ginger and saute for a few minutes until aromatic. Add green onions to pot and cook until limp.
- Add cubed beef brisket and sear briefly in pot, then add oyster sauce and soy sauce. Cook for a few minutes until sauce caramelizes.
- If tendon and tripe is desired, add to instant pot now. Tendon pieces must not be too large. Cook briefly in sauce, then add beef stock. Close lid of instant pot and cook 30min on high pressure (soup function).
- While brisket cooks, soak dry noodles in boiling water until loose, then blanch in cold water. Prepare any desired vegetables..
- Separate noodles and veg into 2 large soup bowls. Once instant pot is done (quick release), spoon broth into bowls to reheat noodles..
A good broth is the single most important aspect of beef noodle soup, so I modified a traditional recipe to speed up the cooking process using a pressure cooker specifically the Instant Pot. However, this it still takes some. Return to your noodles, which should now be soaked thoroughly. Use a pair of chopsticks to slowly separate the noodles from each other before draining the bowl and removing the noodles onto a. This is best instant pot beef brisket recipe ever, beating smoked brisket from Texas!