Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies. Make these delicious Salted Caramel Oatmeal Cookies! They are soft with a yummy chewy texture. I used Kroger brand Salted Caramel Chips and they were delicious, however – next time I'd love to try this recipe using a bag of Kraft Caramel Bits because I've heard they're amazing too!
See how to make one of our most popular cookies. And I bet these Healthy Caramel Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies easily would've satisfied our sweet tooth moment! Which is pure cookie heaven in my book! ?? You can cook Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 cups of quick cooking oats.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of salted caramel baking chips.
I'm guessing I'm not the only. Caramel Apple Oatmeal Cookies are chewy, sweet, and perfect for the fall season, loaded with tons of apples and drizzled with buttery caramel. Don't replace the dried apples with apple chips. Those are crunchy and these are chewy…it will definitely change the texture of the cookie!
Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together until combined and set it aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter on medium speed for about 1 minute, until creamy and smooth. Then beat in both sugars until the mixture is fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla next, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and beat on low speed until just combined, then gradually add in the oats. Lastly, once all the oats are incorporated, beat in the caramel chips until everything is combined. Cover the dough and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Once the dough has finished chilling, remove it from the fridge and preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a couple large baking trays with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Roll the dough into large balls (about 2 tbsp. of dough per ball) and arrange about 3" apart on the baking trays. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are just beginning to brown. The centers will still look very soft and underbaked..
- Let the cookies cool on the trays for 10 minutes, before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. Store them in an airtight container for up to 1 week..
Place a Caramel Apple Milky Way into the center of the flattened cookie dough. then top with another scoop of cookie dough. Do cookies get any better than this? Seriously, I think these would compare to those Oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies! And that's saying a lot, considering I am addicted to. Addicting coconut oil whole wheat chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with an insane salted date caramel sauce.