Caramel Popcorn. This Caramel Popcorn is spectacularly delicious and not meant for compulsive eaters because It is utterly addictive. I was worried I wouldn't have any Caramel Popcorn left to photograph because I. Popcorn is coated with brown sugar and corn syrup caramel then baked for a crunchy treat. "Great caramel popcorn for any holiday or occasion.
Make this with or without corn syrup – I've discovered the. Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn has just the right crunch and chewiness that you want, without sticking to your teeth. It's everything you hope for in the perfect caramel popcorn recipe! You can cook Caramel Popcorn using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Popcorn
- You need 1/2 cup of corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 tbls of salted butter (25 grms).
- It’s of (For Caramel Coating).
- Prepare 1 tbls of salted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Few drops vanilla essence (optional).
Making crunchy caramel popcorn is a two step process. First you make a simple caramel sauce on the stovetop by boiling butter and brown sugar for a few minutes. Then you coat the popcorn with. It's a little crunchier than our caramel marshmallow popcorn, but the buttery caramel coating is undeniably.
Caramel Popcorn step by step
- In pot add salted butter, let it melt then add corn kernels mixed it well..
- Now cover the pot with lid and let them pop and shake the pot in between while popping. When all popped up then let it out and wipe the pan..
- In same pan add salted butter and sugar cook on low flame untill sugar melts..
- Add baking soda and vanilla essence and mix well, now add cooled popcorn and mix in caramel well..
- Put all the caramel Popcorn in a tray and cool it completely. Once it's cool then serve tasty Caramel popcorn..
Caramel Corn is so easy and that extra salt gives it a sweet and salty combo! This Easy Salted Caramel Popcorn Recipe is my favorite Caramel Corn Recipe! This sweet and salty caramel popcorn recipe (AKA caramel corn) is simple to make and impossible to stop eating. The caramel cools to a brittle candied shell around freshly popped popcorn. Freshly made caramel popcorn is practically impossible to resist.