Caramel Apple Crumble. Put the apples into a saucepan with a splash of water, cover. Tart Granny Smith apple crumble has a contrasting sweet caramel layer, made from boiled sweetened condensed milk, below the buttery, crunchy oat topping. Keyword Apple crumble, apple crumble recipe, how to make apple crumble, salted caramel sauce.
WHY have I never added caramel to an apple crumble before?! Learn to make this delicious sticky caramel apple crumble recipe with Carnation. It's warming and comforting making it a delicious dessert for everyone! You can have Caramel Apple Crumble using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Crumble
- It’s of For the fruit:.
- Prepare 300 g of apples peeled, cored and diced.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of dairy free caramel sauce.
- Prepare of For the topping:.
- You need 6 tablespoons of gluten free flour.
- It’s 40 g of gluten free oats.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 40 g of dairy free spread.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Crockpot Caramel Apple Crumble. [crisp from my blueberry balsamic crisp]. Add the apple mixture to the caramel mixture and gently stir to coat. Pour evenly on top of the crust. This Caramel Apple Crumble features spiced, caramel-coated apples and a deliciously crunchy & buttery crumble topping.
Caramel Apple Crumble instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Place the diced apple and caramel sauce in a shallow pan over a medium heat Cook for 5 minutes until the apples start to soften Divide the caramel apples between two individual casserole dishes.
- Stir together the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon Rub in the dairy free spread until it resembles bread crumbles Sprinkle over the top of the caramel apples.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes Serves with a scoop of dairy free ice cream.
This easy recipe is also gluten-free! This caramel apple crumble was a huge hit at my house, to say the least. I highly recommend serving it warm or just warming it up to serve, with vanilla ice cream. The best fall flavors shine in this dessert of apples, caramel, cinnamon and brown sugar. Oozing with caramel goodness, and bursting with sweet apple flavor, these easy Caramel Apple Crumble Bars are the perfect way to celebrate the season!