Caramel Crunch Cake. Mix cake flour and sugar together; add egg yolks, water, lemon juice and vanilla and beat until smooth. In a large bowl beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt until a fine foam forms through. Gradually add sugar and continue beating until meringue is firm and stands in peaks.
The cool part about you guys celebrating Thanksgiving in November is that your neighbo(u)rs north of the border can warn you about all the T-givin trends and what NOT to do this Thanksgiving. First, if you're an adult struggling to keep up with the times like me, don't call Thanksgiving, 'T-givin'. The Original Super Caramel Crunch Cake TM. You can have Caramel Crunch Cake using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Crunch Cake
- It’s of For Sponge.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need of For Caramel Crunch.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare of For Caramel Glaze.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s of For Icing.
- You need of Caramel Glaze.
- You need of Whipping Cream.
- Prepare of Caramel Crunch.
- It’s of Sprinkles.
Divide meringue among traced rectangles on parchment, spreading to edges. Your choice of chocolate or vanilla cake, each of the four layers is filled with caramel icing with crushed toasted pecans sprinkled between. The entire cake is then iced with caramel buttercream icing and the sides are covered with crushed toasted pecans. The cake is topped with caramel buttercream rosettes and dark chocolate pieces.
Caramel Crunch Cake instructions
- For Sponge, First Beat together Eggs, Sugar, and Vanilla Essence in a bowl until foamy and Creamy..
- Once Creamy add Oil and Milk. Mix it up..
- Sieve together Salt, Baking Powder, and Flour. Add it in the Wet Ingredients and Fold the Batter..
- Pour in a Cake Tin and put in a Preheated Oven for 40-45 minutes on 180°C..
- Prepare the Caramel Crunch by Melting Sugar in a pot and by spreading it on a tray greased with oil. Let it Harden. (There's no Limited Time. Just check it when it hardens).
- When the Caramel Crunch Hardens Break it with the back of the Spoon..
- Make the Caramel Glaze by Melting Sugar in a pot and storing it for later..
- Beat the Whipping Cream until stiff peaks Forms. Store it in Fridge until needed..
- Check the Cake with a Cake Tester it's ready or not Let the Cake Cool..
- Decorate the Cake with Whipped Cream, Caramel Glaze, Caramel Crunch and Sprinkles..
- Enjoy your meal..
Gluten free, grain free, refined sugar free. This blog post is brought to you by our blog partner Naturally Sweet. We're so excited about this collaboration, we love using their amazing products to create naturally, refined sugar-free recipes… just like this triple caramel crunch cake that we know you're. Place one cooled cake in the center of a cake or serving plate. Spread the frosting evenly and generously over the top in an even layer.