Caramel bread popcorn. A quick and easy snack for your kids. Directions: Cut bread slices into small cubes. In wok,add bread cubes and toast on low flame until crispy & set aside.
Not only kids but everyone enjoys these caramelized popcorn. Try caramel bread popcorn and enjoy. A quick and easy snack for your kids. You can cook Caramel bread popcorn using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel bread popcorn
- Prepare 6 of bread slices.
- It’s as needed of Ghee.
- You need 9 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s as needed of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. I consider caramel popcorn to be the ultimate party treat — beloved by the attendees of children's birthday parties and grown-up cocktail hours alike. Place the popped popcorn into a large brown paper bag.
Caramel bread popcorn instructions
- Take 6 breads. Now cut them into small cubes..
- Take a pan and roast the bread cubes on a high flame. Use some ghee for roasting the cubes. When they turn out golden brown turn of the flame and remove them..
- Now for making caramel add 9 tbsp of sugar and to 9 tbsp of water. Now cook it until sugar is melted. Cook it on a high flame. When it's colour turns brown then add a tsp of butter mix it well. Caramel sauce is ready..
- Now put the roasted bread cubes into that vessel with caramel sauce and make sure that caramel is stuck to every popcorn..
- Finally caramel bread popcorn is ready..
This Easy Salted Caramel Popcorn Recipe is my favorite Caramel Corn Recipe! An easy recipe for homemade caramel popcorn – made from a simple brown sugar caramel, and then baked. caramel corn variations + tips. This caramel corn is meant to be a little more on the crisp side, but if you want your caramel popcorn to be more chewy, boil your caramel sauce for. Pour caramel mixture over popcorn mixture; toss until well coated. These caramel bread popcorns are super-easy to make and can be prepared in just few minutes.