Caramel mango pudding. How to make Mango Caramel Pudding Super tasty dessert recipe that can be made easily with few simple ingredients. Today I will share how to make caramel at home also how to make caramel pudding.
Sooooo many beautiful memories attached with the custard pudding. Now the batter of mango, sugar & eggs pour with cold milk gradually. On the other hand, make caramel in the pudding bowl. You can cook Caramel mango pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel mango pudding
- You need 250 ml of Milk.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mango pulp.
- It’s of For sugar caramel:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Water.
This is a bowl with flip. Product Name: Supper dupper pudding cup. Assorted Flavors Similar Recipes, Caramel Pudding Cherry Pannacotta Mango Pudding Sago Pudding Apple Pudding Finger Jello Broken Glass Pudding Vanilla Pannacotta Dragon Fruit & Grape Pudding. I love mango pudding so i tried this recipe.
Caramel mango pudding step by step
- On a low flame add sugar and water. Allow sugar to dissolve completely. Do not use spoon to stir. Just keep moving the pan using your hand. Slowly you will see the colour changes to brown. Pour the caramel in a mould and spread evenly and allow to cool..
- Whisk eggs in a bowl. Add sugar, vanilla essence and mango pulp to it and again whisk nicely. Strain the mixture to get a smooth mixture. Add the mixture to milk and mix. Pour it into the caramelized mould and cover it with an aluminum foil..
- Place a pan on stove. Add water to this and place a wire stand. Place the mould on it and cover the pan. Cook on medium falme for about 20-25 mins..
- Once done allow to cool and refrigerate it for 2 hrs. Place a plate and turn it over the mould. Serve chilled..
I did not like the pudding at all! It was too sweet and the I do make my caramel differently. Over the years I've found that making it in the microwave in a Pyrex. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. Read on to find out how do I make my version of Dim Sum style Mango Pudding in this article.