Caramel Apple Grapes. Premium Handcrafted Caramel Apples Ready For The Holiday Season. Indulge In Handpicked, Granny Smith Apples Dipped In Melted Caramel. Drain grapes and pat dry with paper towels.
Repeat with remaining grapes until you use up all the caramel and peanuts. Depending on how many grapes you have, this recipe could yield a lot or a little! How to Make Caramel Apple Grapes First, you need to wash the grapes and completely dry them off. You can cook Caramel Apple Grapes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Grapes
- Prepare 1 bowl of seedless green grapes.
- Prepare 1 cup of any dark chocolates.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 cup of crushed peanuts.
- It’s As needed of small toothpick.
After you dry them with a paper towel, set them aside. Caramel Apple Grapes are the perfect snack! Grapes dipped in caramel and then in nuts. A little treat that tastes like caramel apple in every bite.
Caramel Apple Grapes instructions
- Poke toothpicks into the grapes and set aside.
- Take one small pot over the medium heat add chocolates and milk combined stir until melted It should be thick and in low flame..
- Keep peanuts crushed ready. Now deep the grapes into the caramel and then into the crushed nuts. Place on a plate to set. Repeat until all the grapes are used. Let it get dry little and serve after 15 minutes..
Great for parties, game day, bridal showers, or any occasion. Dunk the grapes that are on the sticks into the caramel to cover. Roll in chopped nuts, sprinkles, or crushed m&ms. Wash and let your grapes dry – there cannot be any moisture left on your grapes. Poke a toothpick into the top of each Grape.