Orange cardamom hot chocolate. My contribution is this Orange Cardamom Hot Chocolate. And orange just goes really well with chocolate so I figured they would all work really well together. As with most of my recipes, I ran it by Kristin to make sure that amounts of each thing and technique sounded right.
If you are following me on instagram you will know that few weeks back I had made an orange cardamom cake. Yet somehow, hot chocolate takes me back there, before I was lame. It also makes me feel better about where I am, because while I may not be a kid […] might want to try this Cardamom & Orange Spiced White Hot Chocolate from Will Cook For Friends. You can cook Orange cardamom hot chocolate using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange cardamom hot chocolate
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of orange zest plus 1tsp to garnish.
- You need 3-4 of green cardamoms.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of drinking chocolate and a pinch to garnish.
Once again a white chocolate inspired. Orange Cardamom Chocolate Mousse (Dairy-Free!) Sometimes I think I have a touch of synesthesia. Whenever I cook or bake with cardamom, I think of fuzzy argyle sweaters. I was quite sure this was another symptom of that pesky synesthesia.
Orange cardamom hot chocolate instructions
- Boil a cup of milk with 3-4 crushed cardamoms and 2 tsp orange zest. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.Seive it to remove the pods. Froth with a milk frother if you like..
- Transfer to a mug, add 2 tbsp drinking chocolate and garnish with some orange zest and chocolate..
Mix in the chocolate, cardamon and orange zest, just until combined. Orange and cardamom are such a lovely combination together. Three amazing kind of Chocolate Truffles recipe: Cardamom, Mint & Orange flavours! Delicious treats that melt in your mouth! Related Video: – How to Temper.