Cinnamon and cardamom pancakes. Cinnamon in the batter adds an unexpected and delightful flavor twist to these easy fluffy pancakes that'll become a morning favorite. Preparation: Ingredients for the dough in the bread machine polozhina or knead by hand. In a bowl, mix the sugar, cardamom and cinnamon.
How to make cinnamon pancakes inspired by warm, gooey cinnamon rolls. Spice up your pancake mix and syrup with cinnamon and vanilla. The family chef will have to keep 'em coming hot off the griddle as everyone clamors for more. You can cook Cinnamon and cardamom pancakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon and cardamom pancakes
- It’s 2 cups of wheat flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Cardamom and cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
Stir pancake mix and cinnamon in large bowl until well blended. Black cardamom is more intense and pungent, and white cardamom is actually bleached and has very little flavor to begin with. Cinnamon Filling for Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. With familiar flavors of vanilla, cinnamon and cardamom, this is the perfect keto snack and goes great with a cup of coffee or tea.
Cinnamon and cardamom pancakes instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and add the margarine.
- Add warm milk little by little whisking until you get a smooth paste.
- Put your cooking pan on the stove to heat..
- You will apply very little oil(3 drops) on your pan before pouring a little paste on the pan and spreading it. When it makes brown marks turn the other side and remove from pan..
- You will repeat no. 4 until you finish all your paste.
- You can serve with any beverage or juice or eat it like that..
In a large bowl, sieve together the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, cinnamon and cardamom. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth. Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes-these light and hearty pancakes are a favorite at our breakfast table! The batter can be made in advance and they freeze We made Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes for breakfast over the weekend and he loved them! Serve the pancakes in stacks topped with a spoonful of orange cream.