Cardamom rice. Rice puddings can be found in almost every culture. Cardamom Rice Pilaf – Quick and easy recipe for rice pilaf with basmati rice and cardamom. You now know how to make Cardamom (+ lemon zest) Rice Pilaf!
Soaking the basmati rice before cooking makes all the difference. Serve with your favorite Indian curry or dal (lentils). Pour over the stock, add the bay leaf and cardamom pods, season to taste and bring to the boil. You can cook Cardamom rice using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cardamom rice
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Then drain and leave it in a sieve until required. Put a kettle on to boil. Cardamom (/ˈkɑːrdəməm/), sometimes cardamon or cardamum, is a spice made from the seeds of several plants in the genera Elettaria and Amomum in the family Zingiberaceae. Everyone loves creamy baked rice pudding and it makes a great easy sharing dessert to serve up for family after Sunday lunch..
Cardamom rice instructions
- Wash and drain your rice then transfer into a saucepan. Add in the oil, salt and cardamom powder.
- Add water into the sufuria and place under medium heat while covered..
- Let simmer till all water is absorbed. Remove from heat..
- Using a fork, fluff the cooked rice, cover again and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your preferred stew and don't forget to ENJOY!.
The top supplying country or region. This aromatic rice recipe features cardamom seeds and cinnamon sticks. This recipe calls for cardamom, cloves, and cinnamon, but you can add black pepper, bay leaves, and coriander to the. Meanwhile, cook the rice according to package instructions until it is. Cinnamon, cardamom, and jaggery (raw cane or palm sugar) add wonderful aromatic notes; brown sugar is a.