Oats, Whole grain wheat flour, honey and Cardamom biscuits. Hello Friends, Today's recipe is Whole Wheat Oats Biscuits. It's very easy and quick to bake recipe. Wheat Flour Desserts Recipes on Yummly
My favorite brand of whole wheat pastry flour is made by Bob's Red Mill. This difference is critical, because whole wheat pastry flour has a significantly lower protein. Sieve together wheat flour, baking powder and salt. You can have Oats, Whole grain wheat flour, honey and Cardamom biscuits using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats, Whole grain wheat flour, honey and Cardamom biscuits
- Prepare 150 g of Atta.
- You need 100 g of white oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 150 g of butter.
- Prepare 50 g of Honey.
- It’s 50 ml of plain yogurt.
These Honey Whole Wheat Biscuits are our new fave as they're making morning appearances quite often these days! They're made healthier and heartier from the whole wheat flour, but still super tender with a nice fluff in every. Ingredients: whole grain rolled oats, sugar, whole grain wheat, rice, canola oil, corn syrup, molasses, honey, caramel color. Halle Cottis/Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates I added a little honey to the mix.
Oats, Whole grain wheat flour, honey and Cardamom biscuits step by step
- Grease the baking tray and line with baking sheet /parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Make a well,add the yoghurt and mix to make a dough.
- Roll out the dough and cut into desired shape.
- Bake for 20 minutes (or until brown) @180•.
- Leave it out to cool.
- Enjoy with a cup of Milk, tea or any beverage of your choice *Store in an airtight container if you have any left over.
Mine were flat so next time I know to make sure each I even subbed about a fourth of the oat flour for buckwheat flour, and ghee in place of regular butter. Nutrition facts label for Wheat flour, whole-grain. Each "~" indicates a missing or incomplete. Most of the farmers in our area grow wheat, so this recipe definitely represents my region. I bake these rolls often In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.