Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts. Apple Donuts, a year-round favorite, are especially popular at my house as the temperatures cool and summer gives way to fall. This makes no sense since donuts, especially these baked apple donuts, are definitely not forgettable. Take one bite of these soft, fluffy apply pillows and you'll be hooked.
With a house full of folks to feed every day over the holidays, I was looking for some healthy recipe choices the whole family would I buy my oat flour either in health food stores, in the organic section of my grocery store, or at such specialty stores as Whole Foods. These easy, no bake apple donuts are the perfect after school snack for kids, full of healthy and good-for-you ingredients. Use a biscuit cutter or small melon baller to cut a hole in the center of each to make a "donut." Put the chocolate-hazelnut spread and peanut butter in separate pastry bags (or put in separate ziptop bags and snip off a corner).. You can cook Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts
- It’s 2 pc of apple, cored and sliced like donuts.
- It’s 3-6 tbsp of almond butter.
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground flaxseed.
- You need 1/8 cup of dried cranberries / prunes (chopped), or trail mix.
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- You need 2 pc of banana.
- You need 1/8 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need of Optional ingredients.
- It’s Handful of walnuts, chopped.
- It’s Handful of 70% above dark chocolate, chopped.
- It’s Dash of ground cloves.
Vegan Baked Maple Apple Overnight Oats 🥄For a super delicious alternative to regular oats we used Available in delicious Almond, Oat + Cashew, each is fortified with many of the nutrients found in oats we used Dorset's organic muesli as it's bursting with delicious, chunky fruits, nuts and. Whisk flour, oats, pecans, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Turn over and pour ⅓ cup batter over apples, spreading batter to cover. Spiced apple flavor, bursting with apples. doughnuts, pastries and danish.
Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts instructions
- Prepare baking pan/sheet/tray and line it with baking paper. Set it aside. Preheat oven (w/o baking tray), about 375°F | 190°C for about 10-20mins..
- On one large bowl, combine all dry ingredients [[and optional ingredients should you want them added — yes, you can add 'em all, but adjust wet ingredients with addition 1-2 tbsp water plus 1 tsp ground flaxseed]]. Set aside..
- On a medium bowl, combine all wet ingredients, and coarsely mash the banana at the same time. [[If you add all optional ingredients add 1-2 tbsp water + 1 tsp ground flaxseed]]..
- Combine wet to dry ingredients. Whisk and mix well..
- Spoon mixture unto baking tray with baking paper. Flatten /form a dollop into a medallion. One dollop makes one medallion, and sizes doesn't have to be in uniform. Mixture can make about 8-12 medallions depending on preference. Ideally, sizes would depend on the sizes of the apple donuts. I am sure you can wing this! 😉 But it doesn't have to be perfect to size. It will still taste amazing!!!.
- Bake the medallions for about 20-25 minutes over moderate heat of 375°F | 190°C..
- While those goodies are baking, slice your apples horizontally, then de-core each slices to create somewhat like donuts. You can use a spoon, a knife, or whatev' you got in the kitchen that will make this step easy for ya. Discard the core..
- Spread almond butter on top of the apple donuts, then set aside if medallions aren't done..
- Soon as the oven "pinged!," take the baking tray off the oven with proper tools. Put tray over the counter, then using a spatula, scoop out medallions to put them on top of your nut butter apple donuts. Yes! Ready to serve!.
Allergen Information: Product contains no allergens. Apple Donut Recipe Apple Doughnut Donut Recipes Cooking Recipes Resepi Donut Food N Food And Drink Bread Cake Doughnuts. She talks about free donuts for National Donut Day. Sadly, the best foods in life tend to be I hope this helped you to put some faith in baked donuts. The nutrition facts for the baked donuts are looking pretty promising right about now, even.