Cardamom Mug Cake. This is an absolutely delicious sponge cake flavoured with cardamom and rose and finished with pistachio cream cheese icing. Cardamom Caramel Pear Upside Down Cake. That's where this little gem came from.
Layer cakes are always festive, particularly when they are four-layered, fluffy and cloudlike This one, based on the flavors of an Indian Cardamom Cream Cake. A mug cake is a single serving cake baked in the microwave. Try this delicious Marble Mocha & Cardamom Cake. You can have Cardamom Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cardamom Mug Cake
- It’s 4 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s Pinch of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla essence.
It's so fluffy and yummy you will love it! Try this delicious Marble Mocha & Cardamom Cake. Cardamom Cakes scream fall to me, especially when its paired with Poached Pears and Maple Cream. I've been waiting for the first leaf to fall so I could start baking with Autumn spices. eggless chocolate mug cake is the easiest and the quickest dessert you'll ever make, perfect when you have guests suddenly showing up.
Cardamom Mug Cake instructions
- Add flour, sugar and cardamom in microwave safe mug.
- Add baking soda, baking powder and mix well.
- Add vanilla essence and milk. Whisk to combine then add vegetable oil.
- You will get smooth thick batter.
- Put mug cake in microwave and set 2 minutes cook time.
- After 2 minutes the mug cake is done.
- Enjoy plain or with tea or drink of your choice.
Prefect for kids, this chocolate cake in a mug will definitely cheer. This chocolate mug cake is ready in minutes. It's perfect for when a sweet craving strikes… instead You can also add your favorite spice – vanilla, cinnamon, cardamom – for variety. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again.