Carrot Achar. Indian meals are often accompanied by a spicy and sour pickle on the side to perk up the tastebuds. I love this Carrot Pickle from Gujarat because, firstly. Carrot Achar is a great condiment to serve with any meal.
There are so many ways a pickle is made and this carrot pickle is made similar to the avakaya, a popular andhra pickle variety made with raw mangoes. This is not a traditional Andhra recipe, but. Carrot Pickle or Gajar Ka Achar is a hot and spicy Indian pickle made by marinating carrots in zesty & tangy Indian spices. You can cook Carrot Achar using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Achar
- It’s 500 grams of carrot.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of yellow mustard powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
Carrot pickle can be served on the side of any Indian meal consisting of roti. Carrot Achar – Pickle, Achar Delicious & different carrot achar with vegetables.its a great condiment to serve with any meal or with sandwiches. Our range of products include Carrot Achar. Carrot pickle recipe (gaajar ka achar) recipe.
Carrot Achar instructions
- Remove the skin of carrots and cut it into 2 inches.
- Then add salt, mix well cover and kept it for 1 day.
- In a mixing bowl add yellow mustard powder, turmeric powder and lemon juice mix well keep aside. Then strain the carrot pieces and dry it in direct sunlight for 4 hours..
- Then mix the mustard masala well, and serve it..
Carrot Pickle Tasty Recipe, Gajar Achar, How To Make Carrot Pickle Tasty Recipe. This is simple Indian pickle with combination of carrot and mustard powder. Instant Gajra Mirch ka achar- With The arrival of winter the market is now flooded with fresh leafy vegetables,crisp radish and carrots and so many colourful vegetables to choose. Instant Carrot Chili Pickle is a staple in my house and is a perfect accompaniment to any Indian meal. Not many people make pickles/achar at home.