Carrot cake. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Carrot Cake with Pineapple Frosting "Delicious! Everyone raved over dessert tonight—this cake is a definite keeper!" – Christina.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, oil, carrots and vanilla; beat until combined. In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs. You can have Carrot cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot cake
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil +2 tsp.
In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. What Ingredients Make The Perfect Carrot Cake? Carrot Cake is such a classic, especially this time of year with Easter approaching. Many have strong opinions about what makes the perfect carrot cake, but there's no doubt that it should be moist, simple to make and full of carrots.
Carrot cake step by step
- In a bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix.
- In another bowl whisk sugar and oil together until light then crack your ur eggs and whisk.
- Gentle add the dry ingredients into the wet and fold gently then add your grated carrot.
- Then grease ur pan with oil or butter and then add ur batter and bake.
While some recipe historians trace the roots of carrot cake back to medieval times, we disagree. We know exactly where the best carrot cakes come from – the oven of a Southerner's kitchen. Moist, flavorful, and covered in creamy frosting, carrot cake is a perfectly delightful dessert that satisfies a certain craving in a way unlike any other classic Southern cake. Truly our best-ever carrot cake recipe, make this classic favorite for a crowd and you might not have any leftovers to bring home. For more flavor, try toasting the nuts and coconut before adding them to the batter.