Carrot Mini Muffins. These carrot muffins are my favorite snack during the day. Combine raisins and water in a small bowl. These make a great snack for kids and babies!
Be the first to rate & review! Grease a mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Fill the cups halfway with the batter. You can cook Carrot Mini Muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Mini Muffins
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of cane sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry measure coconut oil (melted).
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 Tbs of vanilla.
- It’s 1 Tbs of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
- It’s of butter for greasing mini muffin pan.
Carrot Muffins have the look and flavor of a carrot cake only they are in muffin form. The original name for these muffins was 'Morning Muffin Magic' but you may also know them as 'Morning Glory. These mini muffins are a fantastic way to introduce vegetables and whole grains into breakfast or snack For best results, grate the carrots on the small holes of a box grater, measuring about ⅛". This mini muffin recipe is one of my favorite flavors!
Carrot Mini Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease your mini muffin pan with butter & a dusting of flour.
- Over a low flame melt the coconut oil using a small saucepan. Beat eggs, in a large mixing bowl, with a hand mixer until frothy..
- Add in sugar, melted coconut oil & vanilla. Beat until blended. Add in shredded carrots, salt, flour, baking powder & cinnamon and combine ingredients well with the hand mixer. NOTE: the carrots will not all breakdown. If you prefer the carrots well-blended, then chop them in advance of blending..
- Spoon your mixture into your muffin pan and place in the oven. Bake 45-55 minutes. After the muffins have baked for 45 minutes use a toothpick to test them. When the toothpick comes out dry – the muffins are done!.
The muffins are full of cozy spices and sweet carrot cake flavor. They'll keep for at least one week if stored in an airtight. These Carrot Zucchini Muffins are made with whole wheat flour and oatmeal! They are the perfect healthy breakfast recipe that's loaded with nutrition! These delicate muffins, developed by the Country Woman home economists, feature the sweet goodness of carrots and coconut topped with rich, citrusy frosting.