Carrot Pickle. traditionally, pickles are prepared by vegetables or fruits which are than marinated with salt water and indian spices. however, gajar ka achar is an instant version of indian pickle prepared with thinly sliced. Store carrot pickle in a clean air tight glass or ceramic jar. Tasty pickled carrots are easy to prepare and sure to please everyone, maybe even your favorite bunny!
Gajar ka achar (Carrot Pickle) is a tasty condiment to serve with sandwiches or with any meal. Cuisine Indian. carrot pickle recipe is actually a instant gajar ka achar which is a North Indian carrot pickle. Believe it or not, this yummy instant carrot pickle needs just a few minutes of your time. You can cook Carrot Pickle using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Pickle
- Prepare 1/2 kg of carrot peeled and cut into slices.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Carom seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
These pickled carrots are just as easy as homemade dill pickles. All you need to do is make a brine (water + spices + sugar + salt), heat it up, and pour it over your veggies. Refrigerator pickles are quick and easy to make, with no special equipment or processing required. Make these Quick Pickled Carrots for a sweet and tangy addition to almost any meal!
Carrot Pickle step by step
- In a mixing bowl add carrot.then add Carom seeds and salt..
- Now add red chilli powder, black pepper powder and Cumin powder.add vinegar.mix it nicely.instant pickle is ready to serve..
CARROT CHILLY PICKLE Try this easy and quick Carrot Chilly Pickle !! This Crunchy Pickle is made with Fresh Carrots, chillies and Flavoured with aromatic. Carrot pickle also known as gajar ka achaar; is one of the most popular pickles in sub-continental cuisine. It is considered an essential condiment alongside chutneys and sauces and you will usually. Pickled carrots are safe to water bath can and are super easy to make.