Carrot Halwa. Carrot halwa Recipe with step by step photos and video. This recipe shares the traditional way of making delicious gajar ka halwa without any shortcuts or tweaks. By the way, at home in Punjabi.
Carrot halwa is an Indian dessert made out of carrots, milk, and a sweetener. Gajar Ka Halwa is a a dessert made with shredded carrots that are roasted with non dairy milk and cardamom to make a sweet melt in your mouth dessert. Carrot halwa, classic sweet recipe simple without khoya, complex ingredients, just cook the carrots in milk, add sugar and garnish with nuts and ghee. You can have Carrot Halwa using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Halwa
- Prepare 4 of carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare as needed of dry fruit(Cashews, almonds & pistachios )chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
That's it, perfect to celebrate a sweet. Carrot Halwa (Gajar Ka Halwa) – Carrot Halwa is one traditional North Indian dessert that is made during festivals, weddings and every special occasion. Carrot Halwa – How To Make Traditional Gajar Halwa Recipe. Carrot halwa is the most popular Indian dessert or sweet pudding loved by all.
Carrot Halwa instructions
- Peel the skin of the carrots and grate it using a grater..
- In a kadai, add 1 tbsp of ghee and saute the grated carrots. Then add the milk and cook the carrots under low flame till the milk evaporates. Then add the condensed milk and cook the carrots till it mix well with the condensed milk and evaporates to form a thick mixture. Now add the cardamom powder and mix well. Garnish with chopped nuts. Carrot halwa ready to gobble!!!😋😋😋.
Gajar ka Halwa is a delicious and popular sweet made with few ingredients, carrots, milk, sugar and flavored with cardamom. Gajar Ka Halwa is a classical Indian dessert, this is also known as gajrala. A sweet stewed carrots dessert with a delicate aroma of cardamom and saffron! Carrot Halwa Recipe, Carrots Meetha , How To Make Carrot Halwa Recipe. Carrot Halwa is a popular worldwide dessert with many variations, Carrot halwa or Gajar ka halwa is the most famous.