Carrot Cake. I've tried many carrot cakes, and this is my favorite recipe. If you don't like pecans, feel free to leave Great recipe. I made a layer cake using.
Most of its flavor comes from brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and carrots. I feel like carrot cake is a dessert most people tend to only make around Easter. But honestly, carrot cake is such an incredible dessert and I think it should be enjoyed all year long. You can have Carrot Cake using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake
- You need 8 oz of SR Flour.
- It’s 5 oz of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 4 oz of Carrots (grated).
- It’s 2 oz of Sultanas or Walnuts (your preference).
- It’s 5 oz of Oil.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 2 of Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need 6 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 2 oz of Softened Butter.
- You need 4 oz of Icing Sugar.
- It’s of Few drops Vanilla Essence.
How to make carrot cake from scratch. This cake is quick and easy to make, versatile and utterly delicious. It wasn't until recently that we realized just how much we love carrot cake. Carrot cake is cake that contains carrots mixed into the batter.
Carrot Cake step by step
- For the sponge, put all the above ingredients for the sponge in a bowl and mix well. Then pour into a medium sized round baking tin. Bake in oven for 40 – 45 mins at 170 degrees (fan assisted). Allow to cool..
- Cream cheese topping. Again put all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Then apply to the top of the sponge..
Most modern carrot cake recipes have a white cream cheese frosting. The origins of carrot cake are disputed. Whether you want a carrot cake that's dense, moist and full of spice and nuts, or you like Try Rachel Allen's easiest carrot cake loaf for afternoon tea, Dan Lepard's carrot cake cupcakes for Easter, or. A wonderfully moist, perfectly spiced carrot cake recipe. This truly is the best carrot cake recipe!