Carrot Halwa. Carrot halwa Recipe with step by step photos and video. This recipe shares the traditional way of making delicious gajar ka halwa without any shortcuts or tweaks. By the way, at home in Punjabi.
Carrot halwa is an Indian dessert made out of carrots, milk, and a sweetener. Gajar Ka Halwa is a a dessert made with shredded carrots that are roasted with non dairy milk and cardamom to make a sweet melt in your mouth dessert. Carrot halwa, classic sweet recipe simple without khoya, complex ingredients, just cook the carrots in milk, add sugar and garnish with nuts and ghee. You can have Carrot Halwa using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Halwa
- It’s 2 of carrots (medium size).
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- You need 2-3 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need 5 of cashews for garnish.
That's it, perfect to celebrate a sweet. Carrot Halwa (Gajar Ka Halwa) – Carrot Halwa is one traditional North Indian dessert that is made during festivals, weddings and every special occasion. Carrot Halwa – How To Make Traditional Gajar Halwa Recipe. Carrot halwa is the most popular Indian dessert or sweet pudding loved by all.
Carrot Halwa instructions
- Grate carrot and keep it aside. In a heavy bottomed kadhai add ghee and saute carrot on a medium heat until it softens..
- Now add milk and let it cook for few minutes. Add sugar to it and mix well until it is completely dissolved..
- Add condensed milk and mix well. Stir continuously until the carrot mixture starts to thicken. Now add ghee to it on low medium heat. Finally add crushed cardamom powder and wait until the halwa swrils in the kadhai and ghee starts to float above..
- Fry cashew in little ghee and garnish. Delicious Carrot halwa is ready to consume..
Gajar ka Halwa is a delicious and popular sweet made with few ingredients, carrots, milk, sugar and flavored with cardamom. Gajar Ka Halwa is a classical Indian dessert, this is also known as gajrala. A sweet stewed carrots dessert with a delicate aroma of cardamom and saffron! Carrot Halwa Recipe, Carrots Meetha , How To Make Carrot Halwa Recipe. Carrot Halwa is a popular worldwide dessert with many variations, Carrot halwa or Gajar ka halwa is the most famous.