Carrot Cake. I've tried many carrot cakes, and this is my favorite recipe. If you don't like pecans, feel free to leave Great recipe. I made a layer cake using.
This carrot cake cake sets the standard for carrot cakes everywhere. It's deeply moist and filled with toasted pecans. Most of its flavor comes from brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and carrots. You can cook Carrot Cake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake
- You need 2 c of flour.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 c of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 6 of large carrot ground fine.
- It’s 1 c of black walnut pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 c of raisins.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of Icing.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 1 stick of Land O Lakes butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3 cups of Sifted confectioners sugar.
How to make carrot cake from scratch. This cake is quick and easy to make, versatile and utterly delicious. It wasn't until recently that we realized just how much we love carrot cake. Carrot cake is cake that contains carrots mixed into the batter.
Carrot Cake step by step
- Bring your butter and cheese to room temp..
- Add oil, sugars, vanilla and eggs to mixer bowl. Beat till well combined. Add combined dry ingredients 1/2 at a time. Beat well..
- Mix in carrots, nuts, and raisins by hand. Pour into greased or foil lined 8×10 “ pan..
- Bake 350 for 35-40 min..
- For icing: cream butter and cheese till fluffy. Add Sifted powdered sugar 1 cup at a time. Add vanilla. Cream till incorporated and fluffy..
Most modern carrot cake recipes have a white cream cheese frosting. The origins of carrot cake are disputed. Whether you want a carrot cake that's dense, moist and full of spice and nuts, or you like Try Rachel Allen's easiest carrot cake loaf for afternoon tea, Dan Lepard's carrot cake cupcakes for Easter, or. A wonderfully moist, perfectly spiced carrot cake recipe. This truly is the best carrot cake recipe!