Carrot cake. I've tried many carrot cakes, and this is my favorite recipe. If you don't like pecans, feel free to leave Great recipe. I made a layer cake using.
This carrot cake cake sets the standard for carrot cakes everywhere. It's deeply moist and filled with toasted pecans. Most of its flavor comes from brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and carrots. You can cook Carrot cake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot cake
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 6 of carrots.
- You need 1 of tspn baking soda.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1.5 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
How to make carrot cake from scratch. This cake is quick and easy to make, versatile and utterly delicious. It wasn't until recently that we realized just how much we love carrot cake. Carrot cake is cake that contains carrots mixed into the batter.
Carrot cake step by step
- Mix d dry ingredients and grate your carrots.
- In a blender, add your grated carrots, egg and vegetable oil.
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Add the mixture into the dry ingredients and mix very well until you have a smooth mixture.
- Grease your baking pan and add your cake mixture.
- I used a pressure cooker to bake my cake. So, first I preheat the cooker for about 3mins before I placed the baking pan..
- Cover it and bake for 20-25 mins on a low heat. And your pressure cooker carrots cake is ready😋.
- It was soft and it tastes yummy 😋.
Most modern carrot cake recipes have a white cream cheese frosting. The origins of carrot cake are disputed. Whether you want a carrot cake that's dense, moist and full of spice and nuts, or you like Try Rachel Allen's easiest carrot cake loaf for afternoon tea, Dan Lepard's carrot cake cupcakes for Easter, or. A wonderfully moist, perfectly spiced carrot cake recipe. This truly is the best carrot cake recipe!