Carrot halwa. Carrot halwa or gajar halwa recipe – A slow cooked traditional Indian halwa or pudding made by simmering carrots in milk. Carrot halwa is popularly known as gajar ka halwa, gajrela or gajar halwa. Carrot halwa Recipe with step by step photos and video.
Gajar Ka Halwa is a a dessert made with shredded carrots that are roasted with non dairy milk and cardamom to make a sweet melt in your mouth dessert. Carrot halwa is an Indian dessert made out of carrots, milk, and a sweetener. Carrot Halwa (Gajar Ka Halwa) – Carrot Halwa is one traditional North Indian dessert that is made during festivals, weddings and every special occasion. You can have Carrot halwa using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot halwa
- Prepare 1 kg of Shredded carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 Cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Malai.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ghee.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of khoya.
Carrot halwa, classic sweet recipe simple without khoya, complex ingredients, just cook the carrots in milk, add sugar and garnish with nuts and ghee. That's it, perfect to celebrate a sweet. Gajar ka Halwa is a delicious and popular sweet made with few ingredients, carrots, milk, sugar and flavored with cardamom. Gajar Ka Halwa is a classical Indian dessert, this is also known as gajrala.
Carrot halwa step by step
- Take a pan and add all the shredded carrots and on the flame and add 1 cup milk, 1 cup sugar, 4 tbsp malai and mix it. And cover it and leave it for 40 mins on medium flame. And have a look at the pan and stir it..
- After 40 mins, when milk is absorbed and add 1 cup sugar, if your khoya is sweet then u can add 1/2 cup sugar it depends upon u how much u add sugar. And mix it..
- And add 1 tsp cardamom powder, mix it. Then add ur fav dry fruits and stir it. Then add 1/2 cup ghee and mix it. And you have to mix it for 12 mins..
- After 12 mins, add 3 tbsp khoya and mix it. Stir it for 20 mins..
- Then serve in a plate. Your carrot halwa is ready..
A sweet stewed carrots dessert with a delicate aroma of cardamom and saffron! Carrot Halwa – How To Make Traditional Gajar Halwa Recipe. Carrot halwa is the most popular Indian dessert or sweet pudding loved by all. Carrot Halwa Recipe, Carrots Meetha , How To Make Carrot Halwa Recipe. Carrot Halwa is a popular worldwide dessert with many variations, Carrot halwa or Gajar ka halwa is the most famous.