Carrot poriyal. Carrot Poriyal Recipe with step by step pics. Simple and easy to prepare carrot poriyal made with made with carrots, spices and coconut. Poriyal goes well with plain rice or chapati and it also goes well in Poriyal is a simple stir fry dish from Tamilnadu cuisine which can be made with or without coconut.
Carrot poriyal or kootu or milkshake or juice or even raw I just love anything with carrots. Carrot Poriyal is a simple and tasty stiry fry made with grated carrot and coconut spice powder. Carrot Poriyal, also called as carrot thoran is a quick stir fry made with grated carrot and freshly grated coconut. You can have Carrot poriyal using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot poriyal
- Prepare 500 gms of carrot.
- You need 2 of onions, Chopped.
- It’s 3 of green chillies, chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of urad dal.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of hing.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh coconut grated.
- It’s as required of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 of red chillies.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
This tasty South Indian side-dish tastes excellent with rice or chapatti. poriyal recipes are my favourite side dish recipes and i always make it for my weekend lunch and dinner furthermore, some easy and simple tips, suggestions and variations for carrot beans poriyal. Peel of the carrot skin and wash both carrot and beans. Carrot Beans Poriyal or Carrot Beans Stir fry is easy, simple poriyal (thoran) recipe. Among all the poriyal carrot beans poriyal must be the most famous one and we can find the same in almost every.
Carrot poriyal step by step
- First wash carrot and Chopped small size..
- In a kadai put oil heat it then add mustard seeds urad daal hing green chilli curry leaves fry for 1 minute. After then add onion Fry for 2 minutes then add haldi, carrot. And add salt to taste..
- After 5 minutes then add grated coconut and just fry for 1 minutes and mix well and off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves..
- The carrot poriyal is ready, serve with hot rice..
Recipe for a simple Tamil home-style carrot curry or poriyal. Before you think there's a discrepancy between the photo and the title of the recipe, a. Carrots are rich in Vitamin A. They are very good for our eye sight. But because of its sweetness, many kids This is one of the simplest way to make carrot poriyal and this goes well with any kuzhambu.