Carrot Cookies. These cookies are both flavorful and colorful. The shredded carrots add nice bright flecks of orange color. Carrot Cookies Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Carrot Cookies II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These Oatmeal Carrot Cookies are soft, delicious and taste like carrot cake! Serve plain or with cream cheese frosting! You can have Carrot Cookies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated carrot.
- Prepare 1 cup of Oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida/All purpose flour.
- It’s 100 gram of butter (room temperature).
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of egg (room temperature).
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 25 gram of chocolate chips.
These Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies blew me away, and not just from their built-in portion control. The cozy oats, the comforting cinnamon, the soft carrots… Pure bliss in every bite! These irresistible Carrot Cake Cookies got an "oh wow" from Patrick. Carrot Cake Cookies. featured in Five Holiday Cookies To Give Out As Gifts.
Carrot Cookies instructions
- Beat the brown sugar and butter until become soft. Then add egg and vanilla essence. Beat until become smooth and fluffy..
- Mix all the dry ingredients in it. Whisk all together without any lumps..
- Finally add the grated carrot & oats and mix well. You can add chocolate chips.(optional).
- Using a small scoops plate the dough in baking tray. In preheated oven, bake it @ 180c for 10/12mins. Please set the time according to your oven. The soft and crunchy carrot cookies is ready..
A tasty twist on a classic cake! Crunchy pecans paired with chewy raisins and sweet shredded carrots make these cookies. Cute drop cookies that taste just like carrot cake. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets. Try our healthy vegan carrot cake cookies recipe.