Honey Carrot Salad. Here we combine carrots and celery root (also known as celeriac) in a quick shredded slaw. Whisk together the honey, lemon and oil and season to taste. Drizzle the remaining honey over the mixture.
Kale Quinoa Salad with Honey, Lemon, and Dijon Dressing. Place the cooled quinoa in a bowl, and add the carrots and the dressing and toss to thoroughly combine. Add carrots and toss to coat. You can have Honey Carrot Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Carrot Salad
- You need 3/4 pound of finely grated carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 cup of diced cucumber seeds removed.
- It’s 1 cup of walnut halves.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of honey divided.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/3-1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
Transfer to prepared baking sheet, spreading into a single layer, and roast until tender Add beets, dill, carrots, and half of vinaigrette to quinoa mixture and toss to coat. Narrow search to just "honeyed carrots" in the title sorted by quality sort by rating or Advanced search. This healthy carrot salad is spiralized into crunchy carrot noodles and served atop a bed of mixed greens with juicy raisins, crisp candied walnuts, and a homemade lemon honey dijon dressing! View top rated Carrot salad honey recipes with ratings and reviews.
Honey Carrot Salad instructions
- Toast the walnuts. When toasted add 2 tablespoons of honey and the cinnamon and coat them well..
- Stripe peel the cucumber and remove the seeds. The dice the cucumber..
- Grate the carrots. Add to a bowl with the cucumber, and raisins..
- In a bowl with the Carrots, cucumber, and honey add all the rest of the ingredients. Mix and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Serve pork topped with salad and. Try our easy to follow cumin & honey-roasted carrot salad recipe. Carrot Salad is a quick side salad that might sound unusual but it will surprise you – it's beyond delicious!! Easy to make, grated carrots are dressed with. total comments. /moreThanTen. This cool and crunchy salad is a staple in our area. its easy to make and is really enjoyed by my friends at church suppers.