Carrot pulav. carrot pulav recipe with step by step photos and video recipe. carrot rice recipe is a healthy and instant rice recipe for breakfast and lunch boxes. this pulao recipe can be easily prepared in jiffy and yet it is very nutritious. this pulav recipe is ideal for those who doesn't like to eat raw carrot and yet need some healthy recipes for lunch. Vegetable Pulao (Veg Pulav) is a spicy rice dish prepared by cooking rice with various vegetables and spices. In this recipe, assortment of spices, veggies and rice are first sautéed in oil and ghee and then cooked in pressure cooker as you would cook plain rice.
This detailed step by step recipe post will teach you how to make pulao recipe at home with basic pantry ingredients. You can use either a pot or a cooker. Carrot Pulao recipe – a quick and easy Indian one pot meal. You can have Carrot pulav using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot pulav
- It’s 500 gm of boiled rice.
- Prepare 1 kg of carrot(graded).
- You need 4 of onion.
- It’s 100 gm of peas(boiled).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 10 of garlic cloves.
- You need 6 of green chilli.
- It’s 3 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 20 of cashews.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
This recipe has rice flavored with spices and loaded with carrots. I do enjoy elaborate South Indian meals for lunch like a plate of steamed rice, curry leaves gravy and carrot kootu. But there are times when I crave for a simple meal without an overloading of spices. Pulao or pilaf, is comfort food at its best and I make it when I want to cook something quick, easy and satisfying.
Carrot pulav step by step
- Take a utensil heat up oil add cashews to it and fry cashews untill it's colour changes to brown.remove cashews from oil keep them in a plate..
- In the same oil add onion slices to it and cook it untill it's colour changes to lite brown.then add ginger,chilli and garlic paste..
- Now add boiled peas,graded carrot,garam masala and salt to it simmer for 15 minutes on low flame.when carrot cook properly then add boiled rice to it.mix it very well.
- Now add cashews in the pulav. Carrot pulav is ready to serve.garnish with coriander leaves and carrot..
This one-pot dish made with rice and vegetables has added spices and herbs, giving it a mild aromatic flavor. This special recipe is my mom's and is my go-to recipe when making vegetable pulao. How to make Kadai Beans And Carrot Pulao Recipe. After half an hour, into a large saucepan; add the rice along with the water it was soaking in, oil, cloves, cardamom, bay leaves and salt. We will now cook the rice with the spices until soft.