Carrot Burfi. Carrot Burfi or carrot fudge is a classic Indian dessert made with carrot and milk. This burfi is packed with all the goodness of carrots. Carrot Burfi or carrot fudge is a classic Indian dessert made with carrot and milk.
Line a tray with parchment paper or butter paper and keep it ready. Wash, peel the skin and grate carrots. In a heavy bottomed pan, heat ghee, add coconut and carrot to it. You can have Carrot Burfi using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Burfi
- Prepare 2 bowl of cooked carrot halwa.
- Prepare 100 gm of khoya.
- Prepare As needed of dry fruits for garnish.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Pure ghee.
- It’s 4 tsp of sugar.
Fry until the raw smell of carrot goes away and becomes fragrant. Method for making carrot barfi, prepared by cooking grated carrots in milk, is same to that of making carrot halwa. Carrot burfi recipe is the modified version of the popular gajar ka halwa. This gajar ki burfi is made with condensed milk, khoya, cream, and carrot.
Carrot Burfi instructions
- Heat ghee in a pan add cooked carrot halwa, khoya and sugar mix it..
- Now grease a plate with oil and carrot halwa mixture..
- Keep is minute into refrigerator..
- Now cut into small pieces like burfi and garnish with chopped dry fruits..
Carrot Burfi is a fusion twist to the traditional burfi recipe. Prepared with the goodness of fresh carrots, this makes for a perfect festive recipe. Made with grated carrots, ghee and dry-fruits. Carrot burfi is perfect for special occasions. Carrots are always good for the eye.