Carrot chapati. This carrot multi-grain chapati is high in nutrition. The carrot is extremely rich in vitamin A, which provides antioxidant effects to the body. This Carrot Chapati recipe is a simple and delicious.
I sliced carrots into triangles and placed over boiled eggs as ears and mouth. Egg and Carrot Chapathi Roll Recipe. Now place this filling inside a chapati and roll it tightly. You can cook Carrot chapati using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot chapati
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil for kneading.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need of warm water.
Wrap aluminium foil on one end to hold the filling in. Chapati can be made more delicious and nutritious by adding some vegetables to it. Here is a chapati recipe where I used spinach, beetroot and carrot. You can substitute it with vegetables of.
Carrot chapati step by step
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and knead with warm water till soft let it rest and knock down.
- Roll into a rectangle and apply a thin coat of oil and roll up.
- Roll out of ball and roll into a circle place on hot pan and cook without oil flip and cook other side.
- Add oil n cook for a few minutes both sides..
Chapati (alternatively spelled chapatti, chappati, chapathi, or chappathi; pronounced as IAST: capātī, capāṭī, cāpāṭi), also known as roti, safati, shabaati, phulka and (in the Maldives) roshi, is an unleavened flatbread originating from the Indian subcontinent and staple in India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan. Easy Carrot Chutney that goes perfectly well with idli and dosa. Heat oil in a pan and add in the mustard seeds and dried red chillies. Carrot Chutney is a healthy and nutritious Chutney made using Carrot, Grated cocontu and roasted peanuts as a key ingredients. Chapatis can be reheated but they're best cooked fresh.