Apple cake "Sharlotka". This apple sharlotka recipe is so quick and easy to make. The texture is perfect; soft and airy, and the cake is balanced with the perfect amount of tartness from. Russian Sharlotka is a light sponge cake filled with small apple pieces.
This is the best Russian Apple Cake recipe. Not an apple pie, but an Apple cake. "Sharlotka" is a classic Russian apple cake. In some parts of the world, it's known as the French Apple cake. You can have Apple cake "Sharlotka" using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple cake "Sharlotka"
- You need 4 pc of Eggs.
- It’s 200 gr of 🍎 Sugar.
- It’s 200 gr of 🍎 Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of 🍎 Baking powder.
- Prepare 5-6 pc of 🍎 Apples.
- You need 2 tsp of 🍎 Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of 🍎 Cinnamon.
- Prepare of 🍎 Oil/butter for grease the dish.
It's official name is Apple Sharlotka, but that really gives you no more help than "Thing" by way of You fill the cake pan nearly to the brim with peeled and chopped apples and you pour the batter over. This simple apple cake Sharlotka will amaze you and your guests! Feather light sponge topped with golden apples, this cake only has FOUR ingredients but tastes divine! Sharlotka is a light, fluffy Russian apple cake that's simple to make and perfect for dessert, brunch or Chef Matt Danko uses his father's recipe to make sharlotka, a deliciously light and fluffy Russian.
Apple cake "Sharlotka" step by step
- Eggs whip with sugar into light-color thick mass..
- Prepare the apples, cut out the middle of them, cut into slices. Mix apples with cinnamon and lemon juice..
- Add flour to the whipped egg mixture. Add the baking powder..
- Grease the baking dish with butter..
- Lay apples at the bottom of the dish. Pour dough on it. Lay out the slices from the sides and move in a spiral straight to the middle..
- Bake apple cake for 30-40 minutes at 180 degrees. Readiness can be checked with a wooden skewer. (wooden skewer must be dry).
Apple Sharlotka, is very similar to a coffeecake, with a sponge cake texture that is full of thinly sliced apples. It's quick to make and is a perfect dessert for brunch, with tea or anytime you want to treat. Looking for an effortless apple cake? Try Russia's most popular dessert and you'll always have your So, now my mother-in-law makes sharlotka as an exotic Russian apple cake for her friends and. This is the standard apple cake found in Russian homes and cafés.