Créme Carrot Soup. Carrot Soup is amazing – and so quick and easy! Made even more amazing by using bacon as the The BEST way to eat carrots!! The humble carrot makes an amazing creamy carrot soup – but.
More soup recipesMore recipes where carrots are the star. Simmered carrots, potato, and curry are pureed with cream for a warm and tasty soup everyone in Transfer soup in batches to a food processor; blend until smooth. Return soup to the Dutch oven; stir. You can cook Créme Carrot Soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Créme Carrot Soup
- You need 3 of Diced Carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of Diced Potato.
- It’s 1/3 of Diced Onion.
- It’s 5 g of Parsley.
- Prepare 10 g of Celery.
- Prepare of Broth.
An easy and healthy Carrot Soup recipe loaded with fresh flavors! Skip the bacon and the cream. To be honest, you don't even need cream – pureed carrots make a thick soup without heavy cream. This healthy Carrot Ginger Soup is made with fresh carrots, a hint of fresh ginger and a touch of sour cream blended together until creamy, perfect for lunch or dinner.
Créme Carrot Soup instructions
- Olive oil in a pan and put to medium-high heat and put the entire ingredients in the pan and stir to make sure the vegetables aren't burning then add broth in the pan and every time add broth when the broth dries out. Season with salt and pepper. Roux sauce is optional but it can make it better..
- After 15-20 minutes after the vegetables are boiled and cooked, remove the pan and turn off the stove. Immediately if you want your soup to be hot,you need to pour the pan with the ingredients inside a blender..
- Mix with blender until it becomes creamy like a pureé. Serve 2 plates and decorate them to look good..
This Carrot Soup is so full of flavor it may very well become your new favorite soup! Who knew carrot soup could be THIS GOOD!?! When I serve this creamy carrot ginger soup, people are amazed by the bright color and are hooked by the deliciously different flavor. A hint of rosemary adds a nice spark to a slightly sweet soup. Add the carrots, potatoes and broth.