Carrot Cake Overnight Oats. These carrot cake overnight oats will give you just that plus all of the delicious flavors of carrot cake! Carrot Cake Overnight Oats. back to all recipes. Add Quaker® Oats to your container of choice, pour in milk, and layer carrot, maple syrup, and pecans.
Add the leftover walnuts and carrots. Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are filled with delicious spices and are the perfect no-cook breakfast! Overnight Oats are probably the easiest make-ahead breakfast on the planet! You can cook Carrot Cake Overnight Oats using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- It’s 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled and shredded.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of maple syrup.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of raisins.
- It’s 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground allspice.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of ground cardamom.
- It’s of Toppings of choice.
They require absolutely no cooking and you can make a full week's worth over the weekend! These carrot cake overnight oats are sweet, creamy and happen to be dairy-free! Can you believe spring is finally here?! I love that it's portable too so you can easily bring it with you to.
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats step by step
- Start by grating the carrot into a large bowl. Then add the milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, allspice and cardamom. Stir together until it's all incorporated. Then stir in the raisins, oats and chia seeds..
- Divide the mixture evenly into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), then place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! Add whatever toppings sound good and enjoy! I like mine with chopped pecans and hemp seeds. It'll be pretty thick, so if you'd like it thinner, then add a splash of milk until it's your desired consistency..
Carrot cake baked oatmeal, carrot cake pancakes and Carrot Cake Granola are just a few of the ways they get their carrot cake fix. These Carrot Cake Overnights Oats are a healthier no cook twist on this beloved dessert. Naturally sweet grated carrots and almond milk add to the dessert-like taste of these overnight oats. The final texture will depend on how fine you shred the carrots. Smaller threads will melt into the softened oats, while coarsely grated carrots will have more of a.