Apple Pie Baked Beans.
You can have Apple Pie Baked Beans using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Baked Beans
- You need 48 oz of jar great northern beans (or your choice) (drained).
- It’s 4 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2 of large baking apples – peeled and diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of apple pie spice (or nutmeg).
- It’s 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1-2 tbs of molasses.
- It’s 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 4-5 slices of bacon.
Apple Pie Baked Beans instructions
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray..
- In large skillet, melt butter, add diced apples and diced onion then cook until tender (about 5 minutes)..
- Add brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, red pepper flakes, salt & pepper, stir until well combined..
- Cook until sugar is melted..
- Stir in ketchup, molasses, vinegar. Stir well..
- Add beans and mix well..
- Place bacon slices over the top..
- Pour mixture into the prepared 2 quart casserole..
- Bake in a 400F oven for about 45 mins-1 hour..
- Crock Pot Instructions: Spray the crock pot with cooking spray. Sautee apples and onions in a large skillet then place all ingredients in a crock pot or slow-cooker. Cook on high 2-3 hours or low 4 hours..