Stir Fried Cashew Chicken. This Cashew Chicken Stir Fry Recipe is my all-time favorite weeknight meal! It's loaded with protein, vegetables and is even better than takeout! I am definately obsessed with cashews.
Cashew Chicken Stir Fry is full of sautéed chicken, veggies and crunchy cashews, all coated in a simple savory sauce. This cashew chicken stir fry is jam-packed with delicious vegetables and makes a perfect one-pan meal! Cashew Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can cook Stir Fried Cashew Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Cashew Chicken
- It’s of Boneless chicken breast (3) or thigh.
- You need of Whole cashews.
- You need to taste of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Appx. 3 tbs garlic mixed with pork fat.
- You need 1 tbs of Sriracha.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- You need to taste of Fish sauce/soy sauce/salt.
Meanwhile, combine the cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger and remaining broth until smooth; set aside. Continue until the chicken is lightly browned but not quite entirely cooked through. Add the vegetables: Swirl the remaining tablespoon of oil into the wok down the side. Crisp fried chicken with stir-fried vegetables and cashew nuts.
Stir Fried Cashew Chicken instructions
- Slice chicken thinly and mix with Sriracha and pepper.
- Add garlic and pork fat to a pan and melt on medium heat.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook on medium high heat.
- Add 3-6 tbs oyster sauce and cashews when the chicken is cooked and stir. Add fish/soy sauce or salt to taste.
This saucy chicken stir fry with cashews truly tastes just like takeout – except it's less greasy. As with all my stir fries, this Cashew Chicken comes with plenty of sauce. There's nothing sadder than when you're left with a bowl of plain white rice with no sauce to eat it with. Chinese Cashew Chicken Noodles Stir Fry is a delicious take on your favorite take-out cashew chicken recipe. Crispy bits of chicken and noodles are tossed in a super flavorful, spicy sauce and roasted cashews for a meal that the whole family will love!