Cashew Toffee Milk Chocolate Bark. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. In order to navigate out of this. Great recipe for Cashew Toffee Milk Chocolate Bark.
ROKA is the center part of toffee – rich and buttery! We've made it thick (but not sticky), add in roasted cashews, double dip it in either milk or dark chocolate and then sprinkle just a hint of sea salt on top. Our chocolate is free of hydrogenated oils and contains no artificial flavors or colors. You can cook Cashew Toffee Milk Chocolate Bark using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cashew Toffee Milk Chocolate Bark
- You need 16 ounces of good quality milk or dark chocolate, I used Lindt.
- You need of Extra Creamy milk chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of lightly salted whole cashews.
- You need 1 cup of toffee bits.
It's an amazing bite into a myriad of flavors that meld together in your mouth. Spread softened chips evenly over toffee. Whether you prefer milk chocolate or dark, the classic taste of English toffee or the crunch of dry-roasted cashew toffee…we hope you enjoy tasting our premium toffees as much as we enjoy making them. Four different easy, quick, and fool-proof Christmas treats that the kids can help with!
Cashew Toffee Milk Chocolate Bark instructions
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate either in the microwave or over a double boiler on the stove top until smooth.
- Spread on parchment paper to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place cashews evenly over wet chicilate.
- Sprinkle evenly with toffee bits. Refrigerate to harden. Break into pieces. Store in refrigerator.
Perfect for gift-giving and enjoying with the family. Dark Chocolate Macadamia Bark: Cookies-N-Creme Bark: Milk Chocolate S'Mores Bark: Pumpkin Crunch Bark: Milk Chocolate Cashew Toffee: Sea Salt Caramel Pretzel Bark: Chocolate Nut and Seed Bark: Birthday Cake Bark: Sweet and Salty Bark: Red Velvet Bark: Chocolate Chocolate. Fowler's Toffee is wonderful, and it's handmade by some of the finest people you'll ever meet! My favorite is milk chocolate with almonds, but any choice of Fowler's is great and makes a great gift. Just be sure you get enough for yourself as well!