Broccoli Cashew Chicken. Home » Vegetable » Broccoli » Garlic Chicken and Broccoli Cashew Stir Fry. This healthier broccoli cashew chicken is so delicious! It's probably one of my favorite take-out at home inspired meals.
The chicken is sautéed with sesame oil for depth of flavor before adding broccoli. Once you have your cashew chicken and broccoli, garnish it with sliced scallions and then either serve as is or with rice. (Cauliflower rice also works here if you want to sneak in an extra serving of. Cashew Chicken with Broccoli. "I love to cook and bake for my family and friends," says Bonnie The reader from Brainerd, Minnesota seasons this chicken and rice casserole with ground ginger. You can have Broccoli Cashew Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cashew Chicken
- Prepare 2 pounds of broccoli.
- Prepare 3 pounds of chicken breast,boneless and skinless.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sesame seed oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need 2 ounces of roasted and salted cashews.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Lyle's Golden Syrup.
With slotted spoon, remove chicken-bean sprout mixture to a warmed. This cashew chicken with tender stir-fried chicken and roasted cashews in garlic sauce tastes just I would love your suggestions for making steamed broccoli more interesting. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels; season with salt and pepper. This Chinese chicken and broccoli stir fry is easy and healthy with a sauce that takes just like takeout.
Broccoli Cashew Chicken instructions
- Cube the chicken. Heat the oils, and add the chicken cover stirring occasionally till done. Remove chicken from pan. Add half the salt, garlic, syrup, cashews, and all the pepper to the chicken..
- Add the broccoli, and rest of the spices to the broth made by the chicken. Then stirfry the broccoli till your desired doneness..
- Add chicken back in with the broccoli. Stir till chicken is heated through..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Serve it with jasmine rice for a simple recipe that's perfect for families. Keep the family home with this Asian-inspired chicken and broccoli restaurant favorite. (And keep them guessing about the surprise ingredient.) This healthy cashew chicken with broccoli and sugar snap peas is a great way to get your daily dose of vitamins and proteins without feeling either bloated or dissatisfied. This is an easy and delicious Asian Chicken Cashew recipe. I added broccoli for color and texture and it what was my husband said was missing from the one we ordered when we went out. Looking for broccoli and chicken casserole recipes?