Easy Lakadi Mithai(Fiji Style) with Toyohira's Apple Jam. Ladki Mithai is a must have in every household during Diwali. It is made with simple ingredients yet, it's so delectable that I always find myself eating a whole bowl full alone! Music : Holi_Day_Riddim by Konrad OldMoney..
Thankyou for your enquiry and patience everyone. Fijian style Lakadhi mithai or lakari Fiji StyleCookbook Additional terms from Apple or Apple's trade-in partners may apply. You can cook Easy Lakadi Mithai(Fiji Style) with Toyohira's Apple Jam using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Lakadi Mithai(Fiji Style) with Toyohira's Apple Jam
- You need of (Lakadi Mithai).
- Prepare 1 cup of Plain flour.
- It’s of Extra flour for rolling and dusting.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
- You need of (Toyohira's Apple Jam).
- It’s 2 of apples grown in Toyohira, Sapporo City.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- You need 180 g of Sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of Water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Salt.
Six Senses Fiji features a restaurant, free bikes, a fitness centre and bar in Malolo. The climate in Fiji is tropical marine and it is warm year round with minimal extremes. The warm season is from November to April and the cooler season lasts from May to October. With easy, straightforward directions and minimum use of kitchen tools, your kids are going to love the kitchen.
Easy Lakadi Mithai(Fiji Style) with Toyohira's Apple Jam instructions
- Mix butter and flour together till it becomes fine bread crumbs.
- Add sesame seeds and mix it quickly.
- Add water gradually and make a dough that is not too soft/hard..
- Roll the dough into a ball shape, flatten it and then coat it with dry flour..
- Take it and roll it to about 4mm in thickness..
- Cut it into 3 sections, and cut each section into thin strips..
- To cook Lakadi Mithai, put it on medium to low heat and heat up some oil.
- When your oil gets hot, deep fry Lakadi Mithai till it becomes light golden color.
- To make apple jam, put water and salt in a bowl.
- Peel apples and remove cores.
- Cut into quarter slices and soak in bowl..
- Take apples out of the bowl and add sugar and lemon juice on a medium heat pan.
- When it boils, cook it for 30 minutes on low heat.
- Mix Lakadi Mithai and jam together.
I came across this easy and tasty snack while searching online for healthy munchies for kids. Great for after school, it's really quick to make and filling enough to hold the kids until dinner. Fiji bundles together many popular and useful ImageJ plugins for image analysis into one installation, and automatically manages their dependencies and. Alexa Actionable Analytics for the Web. Sell on Amazon Start a Selling Account.