Pan Seared Cod with Apple Cashew Micro-green Salad. Pan-seared cod is one of my favorite ways to eat this fish. It's a classic restaurant technique you can easily do at home. Let me walk you through it.
The goal is to sear, to caramelize, one side. How to pan sear wild caught Alaskan Sockeye Salmon, prepared with Green Goddess dressing and radish apple salad. Mix lettuce and spinach in large bowl and combine with dressing. You can cook Pan Seared Cod with Apple Cashew Micro-green Salad using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Cod with Apple Cashew Micro-green Salad
- Prepare of For Cod:.
- You need of Grape seed oil.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of polenta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dill.
- It’s 2 tbs of spicy pepper seasoning.
- You need of For Salad:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of micro-greens (we used sunflower).
- You need 1/2 cup of apples medium julienned.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots, julienned.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cashews.
- You need 1/2 cup of red cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
Toss with apples, cheese and cashews. Cod has a soft, buttery appeal that goes with cilantro, onions and crunchy pine nuts. Reduce heat to low; cook, covered, until fish just begins to flake easily with a This dish of Lemon & Garlic New Potatoes. A helping of Creamy Skillet. crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce – Pan Seared Cod with Apple Cashew Micro-green Salad – Simple cod recipe – Crispy Baked Cod – Pistachio Spice Crusted Cod – Spanish cod fritters – Cigrons amb Bacallà i Espinacs (Chickpeas with Cod and Spinach) – Baked Cod over Sweet Potato.
Pan Seared Cod with Apple Cashew Micro-green Salad step by step
- For Cod: mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and add a couple pieces of cod fillets to the mixture. Batter each side of the fillets..
- Add grape seed oil to sauté pan, just enough to cover the bottom of the pan. Once hot add cod and let sear for 2 min on each side until golden brown; once both sides are browned place on a sheet tray that is lined with parchment paper..
- Then bake in the oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes..
- For Salad: mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and drizzle with Apple cider vinegar. Serve and enjoy!.
Reduce to grill to medium and place the grill basket on it. Pan-Seared Cod with LeeksEveryDay with Rachael Ray. lemon, vegetable oil, salt, pepper, serrano ham, cod Baked Cod Fillets Recipes. Spicy Cod Fish With White WineCaribbean Green Living. Pan Seared Black Cod with Anchovy-Herb VinaigretteThe Culinary Chronicles. In a shallow baking dish, marinate the cod with the remaining ingredients and keep covered in the refrigerator until needed.