Asparagus, mushrooms cashews and splitdogs. I for one, love asparagus and enjoy cooking it Chinese style. Place the asparagus and mushrooms in a bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil, then season with rosemary, salt, and pepper; toss well.
Add asparagus, and stir-fry for a few minutes before adding soy sauce and cashews. Cook until asparagus is tender but still crisp and bright green, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with almonds and Greek seasoning; heat through. You can have Asparagus, mushrooms cashews and splitdogs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus, mushrooms cashews and splitdogs
- It’s 1 lb of beef hotdogs, or your favorite type.
- Prepare 1 lb of fresh asparagus.
- You need 8 oz of white mushrooms.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of cashew nuts.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
When I'm in the mood for Chinese food, I turn to this snappy recipe. The colorful nutty dish is sure to stir your creativity.substitute broccoli for the asparagus or add carrots and mushrooms. This recipe for roasted asparagus includes sliced mushrooms. Garlic and extra-virgin olive oil flavor the vegetables, along with basic seasonings.
Asparagus, mushrooms cashews and splitdogs step by step
- Split the hotdogs lengthwise but not all the way through.
- Cut the thick woody ends off the asparagus, and discard. Cut the asparagus on a bias into thirds..
- Slice the mushrooms. Heat the butter and fry rhe hotdogs getting them good and caramelized. Add mushrooms and asparagus..
- Sauté for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Add cashews sauté 3 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy..
Use sliced button or crimini mushrooms or use a wild mushroom assortment with the asparagus. If the mushrooms are small, you can leave them whole. In large shallow dish, toss asparagus, mushrooms and dressing. Place vegetables in grill basket (grill "wok"). When grilling asparagus, the size of the spears and variation in grill fires affect how quickly this vegetable cooks.