Cashew Chicken. By Jennifer Segal, inspired by Everyday Food: Great Food Fast by Martha This cashew chicken with tender stir-fried chicken and roasted cashews in garlic sauce tastes just like. This homemade Cashew Chicken tastes as good as the cashew chicken you get from takeout. Cashew Chicken – this is so flavorful and so easy to make!
But Cashew Chicken is definitely, for me, a lifelong comfort food. I used to go to China Garden in Add cashews and chopped up water chestnuts at this stage. Cashew Chicken – Delicious and easy cashew chicken recipe with tender and silky chicken in Chinese brown sauce. You can have Cashew Chicken using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cashew Chicken
- Prepare 1 large of garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cashews.
- You need 1 of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of collard greens.
- You need 1 of garlic.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Prepare 4 lb of chicken.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of CHIEF Green seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Adobo seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of soy sauce.
- You need pinch of pepper.
- It’s tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 piece of ginger.
Homemade is so much better than takeout. We love eating ethnic foods, especially Asian dishes. Delicious Chinese cashew chicken with very common and humble ingredients. Easy preparation, perfect for quick meals.
Cashew Chicken step by step
- Cut the chicken into slices and place in mixing bowl. Add green seasoning and Adobo. Shake to coat. Place chicken in refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes..
- Cut the white tips off of green onions and discard. Flip onions, cut any brown frayed edges off and discard..
- Heat pan on stove..
- Dice the onion..
- Sauté the green and white onions together with a dash of salt and pepper. Cook down..
- Add chicken..
- Using a garlic press, slowly add in garlic..
- Add in the ginger..
- Transfer to pot and add teriyaki sauce. Coat evenly. Begin adding greens and douse with soy sauce. Stir and cover..
- Continue adding greens and soy sauce. Cook down (until greens shrivel down).
- Add cashews and cover for about 10-15 minutes. Once cashews pop but aren't fully crunchy serve with rice..
I am a big fan of all types of chicken cubes stir-frying dishes. Cashew chicken is no doubt a winner by these metrics. The chicken breast is briefly marinated, resulting in juicy, tender bites that are very flavorful. Leftover grilled chicken breasts get a second life as the star of an easy, fast version of cashew chicken inspired by Chinese recipes. All Reviews for Chef John's Cashew Chicken.