Cashew Butter Brownie Chip Bars. Combine cocoa, salt and baking soda. These cashew butter bars are light and fluffy, sweetened without any refined sugar, no oils and no flour, but still decadent, delicious and amazing! Meghan makes these as muffins, but I was craving a brownie/blondie, so I just baked them in a square pan and it worked beautifully!
The cashew butter bars are my favorite Go Macro bars. I have celiac, so there are times when I am out that no food is available to me. Maple Sea Salt, Cashew Butter, Sunflower Butter + Chocolate – these are my favorites. You can cook Cashew Butter Brownie Chip Bars using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cashew Butter Brownie Chip Bars
- It’s 6 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cashew butter.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 dash of 1/8 teaspoon baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 dash of 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
I think they taste beyond delicious, I love the consistency, the size, the. These Cashew Butter Granola Bars are soft, chewy, and naturally sweetened! Easy to make with just a few simple ingredients, these disappear fast! Cashew Butter Granola Bars are sweet, satisfying, and disappear quick!
Cashew Butter Brownie Chip Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 8 or 9 inch square baking pan with cooking spray. Line pan with aluminum foil with ends extending over sides for easy removal from pan. Spray foil lightly with non stick spray..
- In a bowl whisk flour,baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside..
- In another large bowl combine melted butter and sugar beat until well combined, add cashew butter,beat until smooth, beat in egg and vanilla. Add flour mixture and mix in just until well combined, add chocolate chips..
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan, smooth top.I used a small off set spatula to smooth batter in a even layer..
- Bake about 20 minutes until set and light golden brown, a toothpick will come out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack. When cool lift out using foil and cut into bars, Makes 12 to 14 bars..
Sometimes I'm starving, sometimes I'm not. Fudgy brownies sandwiched between two layers of crunchy peanut butter Chex™ bars take these indulgent treats to the next level. Transfer the cashew butter bar mixture to the prepared loaf pan and set in the refrigerator to chill. The texture of your cashew butter bars will vary based on the brand of vegan protein powder you use in this homemade recipe. Cashew butter: I love using cashew butter because it's mild and really allows the chocolate flavor to come out.