Chinese Chicken with Cashew Nuts. This is takeout made at home that truly stacks up to your favourite Chinese restaurant. I make Cashew Chicken with green capsicum (bell peppers) and onion because they are the most common vegetables I've seen in Cashew Chicken. Retired Chef Fai, teach you how to make this, well known, favorite food that ordered by american dinner in an authentic chinese restaurant.
Cashew Chicken – Delicious and easy cashew chicken recipe with tender and silky chicken in Pairing the velvety chicken with crunchy cashew nuts adds texture and tastes absolutely delicious. Add the cashew nuts and do a few quick stirs. Dish out and serve immediately with steamed rice. You can cook Chinese Chicken with Cashew Nuts using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken with Cashew Nuts
- Prepare 300 g of chicken breast without skin, cut into pieces.
- It’s 5/8 cup of cashew nuts, unsalted.
- Prepare 250 g of fresh broccoli.
- Prepare 150 g of pea pods.
- You need 1 of red pepper, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of medium onions, finely sliced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s of for the sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of juice of 1 small orange.
- You need 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of corn flour.
The cashew nuts are optional but I am yet to make it without them as I love their crunchy texture and creamy taste. Be sure to serve it with plenty of This is sure to satisfy all your cravings for Chinese food, it's a great recipe. Be brave with the ginger, it mellows out as it cooks and is helped along by the. Chicken with cashew nuts is one of my all-time favorites, as it is for my husband.
Chinese Chicken with Cashew Nuts instructions
- Combine the ingredients of the sauce together in a bowl and mix well until corn flour is dissolved..
- In a non-stick pan, heat the vegetable oil and sauté the cashews in it until light brown. Remove and set aside in a bowl..
- In the same pan, stir-fry the onions over a high flame until tender and golden. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in the bowl containing cashews..
- Stir fry the chicken breasts in the same pan for a few minutes until they change color, then add the broccoli, pea pods, and red pepper. Cook until vegetables are soft but still crisp..
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables and stir for a few minutes until it thickens. Then add in the onions and cashews and stir for a minute before turning off the heat..
- Serve warm with white rice..
It's a simple dish that's become a staple for the Thais and the farangs This is NOT an original Thai dish. It's from the Sichuan Chinese dish called "Kung Pao Chicken"! Crisp fried chicken with stir-fried vegetables and cashew nuts. Stir in the spring onions and cashew nuts, season, to taste, with sea salt and ground white pepper and transfer to a serving dish. Chinese Chicken with Cashew Nuts GF, DF.