Diet Chicken and Cashew Nuts. Crisp fried chicken with stir-fried vegetables and cashew nuts. Stir in the spring onions and cashew nuts, season, to taste, with sea salt and ground white pepper and transfer to a serving dish. All Reviews for Thai Chicken with Cashew Nuts.
Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Chicken with cashew nuts is one of the most popular Westernised Chinese dishes. Heat a few tablespoons olive or peanut oil in a large wok or frying pan over a high heat. You can have Diet Chicken and Cashew Nuts using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Diet Chicken and Cashew Nuts
- It’s 300 g of chicken breast fillets, cut into pieces.
- You need 1/4 cup of cashew without salt.
- You need 250 g of fresh broccoli.
- You need 2 of carrots, sliced.
- It’s 1 of red bell peppers, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bamboo shoots.
- You need 1 of medium onion, finely sliced.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orange juice, freshly squeezed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of corn flour.
Chicken with cashew nuts is one of my all-time favorites, as it is for my husband. He knows how to balance his diet and have a good self discipline that you obviously do not have. If you don't have yogurt, try using cream instead. Arrange the chicken in a glass or ceramic dish.
Diet Chicken and Cashew Nuts step by step
- Combine the ingredients of the sauce together in a bowl and mix well until corn flour is dissolved..
- In a non-stick pan, heat the vegetable oil and sauté the cashews in it until light brown. Remove and set aside in a bowl..
- In the same pan, stir-fry the onions over a high flame until tender and golden. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in the bowl containing cashews..
- Stir fry the chicken in the same pan for a few minutes until they change color, then add the broccoli, carrots, red pepper, and bamboo shoots and cook until vegetables are soft but still crisp..
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables and stir for a few minutes until it thickens. Then add in the onions and cashews and stir for a minute before turning off the heat..
- Serve warm with white rice..
In a bowl, combine the chilli, black pepper, turmeric, garam masala, ginger, garlic, tomatoes and yogurt. I tried this recipe for chicken with cashew nuts when making freezer meals with some friends. It's quick, easy and so delicious! Add cashews and chili sauce and heat through. If desired, top with toasted sesame seeds.