Garlic and Herb 🧀(Cashew Dip). The creamiest veggie dip, filled with garlic and herbs, and perfect for parties and gatherings! This vegetable dip is WAY better than plain ranch dressing! Who's getting excited about football coming back soon?
Almonds gave it a slightly more hummus like texture, while cashews made it more creamy. It also makes for a fantastic snack as a vegetable dip. A warning though: it'll can cause garlic breath. you've been warned. You can cook Garlic and Herb 🧀(Cashew Dip) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic and Herb 🧀(Cashew Dip)
- It’s 2 cups of cashews soaked in water for at least 1 hour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 4 of turns fresh black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Dried Basil.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare of Optional – Dried Oregano.
In a high speed blender, add cashews, lemon juice and water. Blend until smooth (you can add a little more water if needed). Transfer the cashew mixture to a bowl and fold in the remaining ingredients. The best fucking dip in the world.
Garlic and Herb 🧀(Cashew Dip) step by step
- After cashews have soaked, drain and rinse them..
- Combine everything except fresh parsley into food processor. Adding it too early will make the dip green..
- After everything is blended and is at your desired taste, add the fresh parsley and blend for about 10 seconds. This will make the dip look really nice..
- Enjoy this with crackers or veggies or any other way you like. It is amazing when paired with my pesto sauce..
Use scissors to snip the chives into the mixture. Mix well and transfer to a serving dish. Leave in the fridge for at least an hour to allow the flavours to infuse (this makes the flavours much more yummy!) Serve with baked vegetable crisps or. Combine cashews, water, garlic, and lemon juice in your blender and puree until very smooth. This Genius Has Figured Out How To Make Domino's Garlic And Herb Dip At Home. © @Daddydinners TikTok user @daddydinners has come up with a healthy, homemade version of Domino's garlic and herb dip for you to dunk your pizza crusts in.