Maple Carrots w/ Cashews. While the carrots cool lightly, prepare the cashew sauce. Add the soaked cashews to a food processor along with the garlic cloves, nutritional yeast, sea Drizzle the cashew sauce over the citrus maple roasted carrots and serve with a garnish of pomegranate seeds and freshly-chopped parsley. Delicious maple glazed carrots roasted with pure maple syrup and garlic.
Maple Glazed Carrots are the perfect, least fussy side dish for any holiday or Sunday supper. Delicious on their own, or fabulous with ham or turkey, these glazed Real Maple Syrup – invest in some REAL maple syrup, trust me you'll be happy you did. Chopped Cashews – or almonds, pecans, pistachios. You can have Maple Carrots w/ Cashews using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maple Carrots w/ Cashews
- You need 1 lb of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 C of toasted cashews.
- You need 1 T of honey.
- It’s 1 T of maple syrup.
SLOW ROASTED BY HAND – Each cashew is coated with Sugar Bob's Finest Kind's signature Vermont Maple Sriracha and our new dry spice mix. Try Sugar Bob's Finest Kind uniquely flavored Vermont Maple Sriracha Cashews. These maple roasted carrots are tossed in smoked paprika and maple syrup before roasting then sprinkled with walnuts and feta for serving. Use small rainbow carrots or even medium to large orange carrots to whip up this easy fall side dish! #recipe #maple #carrots #roastedcarrots #thanksgiving.
Maple Carrots w/ Cashews step by step
- Cover carrots with cold water. Add a pinch of sugar. Bring to a boil. Cook 5 minutes. Drain..
- Return carrots to pot. Add maple, honey, and cashews. Stir..
- Variations; Allspice, apple, banana, brown sugar, pecans, walnuts, brown butter, agave, garlic butter, bourbon, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace, ginger, figs, pumpkin, raisins, vanilla, rum, orange, cardamom, blueberries, granola, lemon, butternut squash.
These maple roasted carrots are an easy and delicious side dish that the whole family will love! Quick & healthy with pure maple syrup. How to make maple roasted carrots. You just cut up the carrots and toss them with olive oil on a baking sheet. See how to make sweet and savory sautéed carrots in the skillet.