Raw Tuna Kale Teriyaki Sesame Salade with Cashews. Tuna Poke, or Hawaiian raw-tuna salad, is all the rave right now. You've probably either been to or heard of a Poke Bar or restaurant popping up somewhere near you. In fact, in Dallas a few just popped up, which I am super excited to try by the way!!
The longer you toss the better because you will massage the kale to be very tender. Tuna PokeFresh Raw Ahi Tuna with Soy-Sesame, Garlic, Onion and Ginger. Fresh Ahi Lightly Seared and Served Rare with Avocado, Tomato and Mixed Greens. You can have Raw Tuna Kale Teriyaki Sesame Salade with Cashews using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raw Tuna Kale Teriyaki Sesame Salade with Cashews
- It’s 1 bunch of Kale.
- You need 1 small of Fresh Tuna steak.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rough chopped, unsalted cashews.
- You need 1 of Low sodium Kikkoman Teriyaki sauce- to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sesame oil.
This raw food recipe from Diana Stobo features Sesame Kale Salad. Massaged Raw Kale Salad – Kale is a hearty winter green that holds up well in soups and stews. But it's also wonderful as a salad if you give it a massage. Other salads I love are prosciutto wrapped figs with blue cheese, green bean salad and kale salad with quinoa and cranberries.
Raw Tuna Kale Teriyaki Sesame Salade with Cashews step by step
- Wash and dry kale very well & tear into large pieces. You'll need a large bunch of kale because it wilts down into nothing, giving you not alot to eat..
- Roughly chop your cashews and set aside..
- Put the sesame oil in a hot pan with minced garlic and saute for just 20 seconds, then add your kale and saute until wilted..
- Pour your teriyaki sauce, to taste, over the sauteed kale and continue to sauté until your kale resembles sauteed spinach or broccoli rabe..
- While your kale is sautéing away, slice up your raw tuna into strips and then dice into medium chunks..
- Place your sauteed kale in a bowl & add your raw tuna and cashews on top. Add a splash more of teriyaki sauce on top and mix all thoroughly to evenly coat and enjoy!!!. ;).
Today's salad is not the first kale salad I've posted on this little blog, and it definitely won't be my last. I won't stop until every visitor knows how to make a great I've been devouring kale salads ever since I experienced my first kale salad last summer while I was waitressing at Matthew Kenney's raw, vegan. Our sesame teriyaki almonds & cashews are sweet, tangy, and crunchy, with just the right touch of spice! Available at great prices and ready to ship. Sprouted Almonds (organic and/or transitional), Organic Raw Cashews, Organic Wheat Free Tamari, Organic Sesame Seeds, Organic Coconut Palm.