My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese. Once combined, sprinkle over the top of the cauliflower mac and cheese in the pan. This gives the cauliflower mac and cheese time to set. How To Reheat Cauliflower Mac and Cheese.
More Mac & Cheesy Goodness This low-carb keto cauliflower mac 'n cheese is a wonderful alternative to the traditional version, and a great vegetarian main dish as well.. Easy Low-Carb Cauliflower Mac 'n Cheese Easy Low-Carb Cauliflower Mac 'n Cheese. This Cauliflower Mac and Cheese will satisfy all of your mac and cheese cravings! You can have My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- You need 1 head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sour cream for half head 1 cup if using the whole head.
- It’s 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheeee.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of lime juice (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic podwer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
Roasted cauliflower is coated in a cheesy sauce and is simply the best! PIN The Best Cauliflower Mac and Cheese to try later! This is the Best Cauliflower Mac and Cheese you can make. I have tested several different recipes and this is still by far my favorite.
My Easy Cauliflower Mac and Cheese step by step
- Chop up cauliflower. In a small pot add water to cover cauliflower. Add salt and basil and bring to a boil for about 8 minutes..
- Drain cauliflower. Break up any big pieces. Add the sour cream and cheese..
- Add the rest of the remaining ingredients. Stir until well combined and the cheese has melted. Top it off with paraley..
Stir this all together until the cheese has melted and everything is well combined, gooey, and irresistible. The second key factor in this recipe that differentiates it from your usual steamed cauliflower with a drizzle of cheese sauce to cauliflower mac and cheese is the fact that every little bite is covered in the cheese sauce, just like it would be if this were actual mac and cheese. This low carb cauliflower Mac and cheese makes the perfect holiday side dish! You'll love how easy it is to make this keto-friendly recipe that's also kid friendly and approved! My go to side dish has always been macaroni and cheese.