Cauliflower Poriyal / Gobi masala:. A simple to make and mouth-watering Cauliflower Poriyal would be a best accompaniment not only for rice, but also for Roti / Chapati. Even for parties, I bet, this Cauliflower Poriyal (Gobi Masala curry) would be a big hit. Whenever, I try to make cauliflower dishes, especially the parties including foreign nation people, I always get appreciated.
Half cook the cauliflower and potatoes before adding it to the onion-tomato masala. Gobi masala recipe – cauliflower curry recipe with gravy made in north Indian style. Gobi masala recipe – Simple north Indian cauliflower recipe. You can have Cauliflower Poriyal / Gobi masala: using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Poriyal / Gobi masala:
- You need 1/2 of cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato(medium size).
- You need leaves of Chopped mint.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Chicken powder.
- You need of Salt.
This is a wonderful and healthy accompaniment to roti, plain paratha, jeera rice or even plain basmathi rice. Cauliflower Poriyal , one of my favorite vegetable. Gobi Masala Recipe with step by step photos – This is a creamy, delicious and lightly spiced gobi masala made restaurant style. Cauliflower fried and sauted in spicy masala gravy!!
Cauliflower Poriyal / Gobi masala: step by step
- Boil the cauliflower for at least 5 min.(don't overcook).
- Heat the non-stick pan.Add three tablespoons of vegetable oil (heat the oil)..
- Add mustard seeds and let it the popup. Add onion saute until its cook..
- After that, add tomato and cook until its smash. Add salt as per your taste..
- Put boiled cauliflower into the pan and mixed it. Add the following items for a required amount(turmeric powder, chicken powder, chili powder)..
- Let it cook for another 10 min. Stir between 2min once.
- Enjoy with white rice!.
It goes well with Roti or any other Indian bread or Pulao. For more similar vegetarian recipes, check out: Soya Chunks Dry. Originally, I was going to make an Italian seasoned roasted cauliflower and creamy peas. Two different dishes, two different recipes, two different posts. Gobi Matar Masala Cauliflower and Peas was definitely not on my mind.